* Note: This pack is genuine surplus, however the harness is a commercial component.
This Cold War era, Czechoslovakian canvas backpack draws from the German rucksack design from WWII. The M60 saw its initial release in 1960 and was manufactured through to the '80's. A nice vintage looking pack with the robust build of military surplus.
Designed with a large main compartment and internal pocket, securing with a drawstring and top cover. Originally intended to carry a soldiers load out, now it can be used to carry your daily gear. Additionally, two front pockets provide extra storage for smaller items like tools, an emergency poncho or your lunch. An additional three clips hang down from the harness which soldiers used to support the load on their belt. If you have an eye for vintage design, this is a must-have backpack.
- Genuine Czech Army surplus (with commercial harness)
- Rugged canvas construction
- Removable canvas harness
- Large main compartment with drawstring closure and top cover
- Two front pouches with strap fastening
- Internal pocket
- Loops on the sides and bottom for attaching additional gear
Dimensions: 44cm L x 12cm W x 40cm H
Capacity: 20L (Approximately)
Content: Cotton canvas with metal rings.
Colour: Olive Drab
Condition: Used/Very Good - Item has clearly had some use. There may be marks and signs of wear, but still lot's of life left. The harness is NEW commercial. If you want more information on our condition ratings, check out our condition guide